2012/06/03

SuperSix & CAAD9CX for sale



While I love that bike, I have a sickness... and it hit me. I have to build a new bike, so to finance it, I'm selling my SuperSix.

It's a 54cm 2010 SuperSix SRAM Red. I put the original (unused) parts back on (compact Cannondale branded SRAM Red crankset, Mavic Ksyrium Elites, FSA SL-K post...). The only non-stock parts are the SRAM Red cassette and the bar tape. It's about 15.5lbs as is, I'm asking 3000$ CAD but will take good offers... Click here for the ad and full specs.

I'm also selling my CAAD9CX frameset and some of it's parts. The frame is a 52cm, comes with the seatclamp, Easton EC90 CX fork, FSA CX headset and FSA OS-99 stem... Also available are the FSA K-Force seatpost, a color-matched Fizik Aliante saddle, some SRAM Red shifters with yellow hoods, TRP EuroX Carbon brakes... Email me if you want something. Oh and just to help the sale, the CAAD9CX bike's previous owner was 6x US National CX Champion Tim Johnson. I'll post pictures when I get to take the bike apart.

Some of you might be wondering what's the next project? I'll post about that in due time.

No comments: