2012/06/08

New build



So I was telling you I had a new bike project in the head... Here's the central part of it, a Cannondale SuperX frameset.

I'll be building a bike much more polyvalent than my SuperSix and since my favorite roads are usually the roughest, made of dirt and gravel or typical québécois pavement (which usually looks like normal pavement but after a bombing, dirt roads are usually smoother), the SuperX will be great with the Speed SAVE stays and room for bigger tires. I also pretty much only do cyclocross as far as racing goes but it will be built as a mix of cross bike, dirt road bike and yes, I'll throw some road tires on it when needed. And with the parts I will use, it will probably end up being lighter than my SuperSix was. More to come as I start the build.

No comments: