2010/01/12

Picture of the day



This is a rare sight of Zdeněk Štybar... I'm not talking about the win and his victory salute but actually doing so while not wearing the Czech Champion kit. He defended his title with success on the same course that will be used for the CX World Championships at the end of the month. Who are your favorites and picks for the win? There are two World Cups left before the big weekend for racers to fine tune their form and for us to analyze.

My pick for the win is Štybar, he knows the course, he will have the home crowd behind him, he's in good shape, I think we may see the same sight as above at the same place soon, the only difference could be the kit and who he fights with... Sven Nys and Niels Albert (even with his freshly broken rib) shouldn't be too far and I would love to see Tim Johnson and Jeremy Powers fighting on the front, sneak into the top 10...

4 comments:

Pete said...

do you by any chance know where you can watch the world champs online?

Jonas l said...

Of course Stybar will win. Got second two years in a row and now it's perfect time to win.

Dan Gerous said...

Haven't seen a source to watch live yet, sporza.be maybe? I'll find one and post it...

Dan Gerous said...

I posted a link for Roubaix CX World Cup live streams on my twitter... I'll post one for Hoogerheide next week and of course for the World Champs the following week. Just check my twitter posts...