2009/12/31

Picture of the day



There is a lot of cyclocross racing these days in Europe. Sven Nys, Niels Albert and Zdeněk Štybar continue to be pretty much in a class of their own. Is it safe to say one of those three will take the World Championships in a few weeks? I hope Albert doesn't repeat. He's fast but I don't like him much, he seems to have a bad, arrogant attitude. Fingering other racers during a race, gesturing against the crowds and often seen apart on the podium unlike Nys and Štybar who share laughs and chats together even though they are adversaries on the course...

2 comments:

cerrol said...

Did you see Grote Prijs Sven Nys today? Great cyclocross I think. I hope it will be a good fight in Tabor with an end like the one on your picture. Everybody behind the winner Stybar. :)

Dan Gerous said...

I was probably still drinking some new year bubbly by the time the race started... Stybar would be a deserving winner in Tabor, he's my pick.