2009/03/13

Own Basso's Japan Cup bike



Remember that bike? The custom painted Cannondale Super Six was raced in the Japan Cup, Ivan Basso's first race following his suspension where he finished an impressive 3rd.

Well, now you can own it. Cannondale Japan put the bike for auction with the proceeds going to the Seal Emiko Fund for cancer survivors... or something like that, my japanese is a bit rusty but if your's is better and your wallet is fuller than mine, place your bid here and you could own a pretty special bike... I'm not bidding, the bike is too big for me (it's a 58) and my place is full... and, hu-HUM! ... I already have two pro cyclists ex-bikes after all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so cool!

Dan Gerous said...

Cooler than a cool chimpanzee! :)

Masini said...

So if you need any more Pro bikes, I have a warehouse full of 'em for sale!

Carl Buchanan said...

It's my size!!!!!! Of course, I would probably never ride it, just look at it...... Okay, I would ride.

Dan Gerous said...

Masini: meet Carl.
Carl: meet Masini.

Anonymous said...

this bike is missing something -
http://uscyclingreport.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1344&Itemid=1