2008/09/02

Tag!



Okay, my turn to be tagged by Rory so let's play along:

What was I doing ten years ago?
I was a Graphic Design student at the UQÀM university's Design Center. That summer, I had a meeting with Louis Garneau's product manager and also Louis himself to submit a helmet design I did, both were impressed but they didn't have the technology to do it at the time, "Giro is the only company that could produce it right now, but it would be a very expensive helmet". Funny thing is, the Catlike Whisper helmet looks just like my design... It was also the summer my sweet Pro-Flex got stolen, I was pissed as it took about two months to get another bike, ruining my summer as far as cycling was concerned. I did get to replace it with my first Cannondale though, a '99 F1000, among the first 27 speed mountain bike ever (it had a road cassette since Shimano had not released the new 9 speed XTR yet).

What are five non-work things on my to-do list today?
As I'm on vacation, nothing is work related so, in no particular order:
- Catch up with the world as I was deep in the woods this weekend
- Fix the plumbing
- Do some laundry
- post this
- Ride bikes


Snacks I enjoy?
Almost anything chocolate, watermelon.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Travel, get more bikes, buy a huge land and build a quality trailnetwork that would be free to access, help finance the start of my girlfriend's buisness, spoil friends and family...

Places I have lived:
Gatineau, Boisbriand, Sherbrooke, Gatineau again and then many places in Montreal, all in the province of Quebec.

Jobs I have had:
Paperboy, construction, sample collector for an engineering firm, secretary, cartoon colorist, cartoon color designer, graphic and motion designer...

I tag back Jeff Kerkove and LordOnOne...

1 comment:

LP said...

"spoil friends and family"

Yes!