2008/06/13

The content of that box is...



What can it be? A tandem? 50 pounds of Cannondale stickers?



Now it gets easier to guess...



Surprise, it's not a Scalpel but a ridiculously light Taurine Team replica frame! And a few stickers but not 50 pounds of them. A enormously huge amount of thanks goes to... you know who you are, it might be better if you stay anonymous, you'll have less people begging you to get nice frames! Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures that don't do this frame justice, my camera's battery is dead for now.

The sad part is that I can't build it right now as I figured out my only 31.6 seatpost is too short (one is on the way) and I still have to find a nice crankset for it. There is no way I'm putting anything else than a BB30 on that thing. I don't have much time this weekend to build it anyway as I'm racing on Sunday but soon, this thing will get a handfull of nice parts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez!

I'm almost tempted to start my own cannondale-devoted blog so that people can send me nice frames as well.

How long before it's mine Dan?

Jess

Dan Gerous said...

It's not mine, it's actually a loaner from a friend... yes, a very good friend! I will ride it until my other frame shows up... but then this one goes back to it's owner.