2007/12/12

So you pedal in snow?



I think my last poll just showed how much polls are far from the truth... or maybe my answer choices were a bit intimidating for those who are not riding during the white months so the sissies don't vote!

Okay, seriously now, the snow season is off to a great start if you like snow or hell if you don't, as most people here do. It has been snowing almost every single day in the last two weeks! I still bike to go to work but I see less and less fellow cyclists on my 20km per day rides. All that snow is good for snowboarding but also for mountain biking when spring comes. Riding during winter helps to stay fit and snow, ice and slush is good for one's handling skills. Mountain bike partners beware: I'll be fast next summer... I hope at least.

No comments: