2007/10/14

Random notes


Alright ladies, who took my tires?

I was sick from thursday, getting a bit better now but it's sunday and I spent the day working in a boring office. I have to work some more tonight and/or tomorrow night. Nice week-end, I work too much, need vacations (Japan?), can barely write full sentences...

I almost got run over by an old man that apparently lost his glasses or just doesn't care about cyclists... I managed to avoid him by performing my longest and nicest stoppie ever but I ruined it when I had to throw myself off the bike so I wouldn't end up smashing the car. The result, a banged-up heel and one sore knee. Thanks papi! At 65 years old, people shouldn't be allowed to drive anymore and have free access to subways and busses.

What else? Oh yeah, an asshole stole two of my car's winter wheels in my backyard, rusty black steel wheels but with still good Blizzak tires... Why not take the four while you're at it? It looks like I'll have to do the good old fishing line with fishing hooks at eyes height trick...

2 comments:

LP said...

À vendre: 2 roues noires avec pneus d'hiver. Nécéssite un peu de peinture. Échangerait contre une paire de lunette pour voir les cycliste.

Pour le rhume, prends ca!

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

Dan Gerous said...

Mmmm, Shockolate!