2007/09/25

How to justify a new bike




You want a new bike. Be honest, we all do, particularly at this time of the year as next year's ranges are starting to appear, Eurobike showed us a lot of shiny new bikes and right now, Interbike is showing us a lot of new but dusty bikes. To many though, the better half needs to approve a new bike acquisition... and in most cases, the result is you don't get the new bike. Well, there is a way, check these clever tips to justify yet another new bike... I'm single so I wont have to resort to them but I'll keep them close though, might prove handy at a later time...

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I will have to follow that link...


I am married

some of these tips might help

okay...

I just built up a new cross bike
so my quiver is full

hold on... I do want a dual suspension 29er!