2007/08/06

Daft Punk tomorrow night



I'm going to see Daft Punk tomorrow night, I'm not a huge fan but they are not just a random electro duet, they brought music one step further and almost all their songs are now classics of our generation. I have to admit, I didn't want to go at first, I have a real hate of being in crowds, I get aggressive internally... and no, it's not the beer I'm having a hard time digesting. My friend Lucidik convinced me that it was THE show I shouldn't miss and it's a big show and the french robots should pull all strings and give it their all, being robots, it should be a lot!

3 comments:

Veeze Price said...

did the Rapture open up for them??? I saw the Rapture in L.A.
It was a great show.

Dan Gerous said...

Yes, The Rapture were there, they didn't fit in too well though. Everybody just sat and/or talked until they finished their set... Sebastian and Kavinsky were a much better match with Daft Punk. When electro music has a lot more distortion than a pop-rock band, it makes an odd mix... Daft Punk were much better than I expected, great show!

]MeGalOmAnIaCk[ said...

Thx for this motherfucker *.jpg... I need it... To my wallpaper... Muahaha...

Daft Punk!!!! The best....