2007/07/27

2008 a big year for Cannondale


The 2008 Scalpel Team looks fast, it's now lighter and stiffer

I got my hands on the whole 2008 bike line from Cannondale and let me just say that there should be a few surprises... and I'm not just talking about the new Scalpel design here. The company will have it's most complete range ever, there will be bikes for every travel needs in both alloy and carbon versions. Stay tuned for details and pictures. Just an advice: start saving... I myself may need to sell my beast in the near future to afford the pictured 08 Scalpel...


Travel grows to 100mm and the front gets a construction à la System Six

Pictures from Rijwielpaleis Bilthoven.

2 comments:

Buchanandale said...

I may just have to get one of those for 2008.....

Dan Gerous said...

Maybe we can get a group price!