2007/06/24

More new Scalpels at Sainte-Anne



Just a few more shots from today's World Cup #4 at Mont Sainte-Anne.
I need to start saving...






Kashi was finally on the new bike design


Roel flatted, had to run a long way to the tech zone so finished in 7th, disappointed

The whole Cannondale-Vredestein team finished in the top ten, leading the team classification. Also worth noting, our Canadian Champ, Geoff Kabush brought his sideburns to the finish in 3rd place. Good to see him racing against the big boys instead of the weak North American field...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but that's a Rush, not a scalpel :)

Dan Gerous said...

Or a Judge maybe?

Anonymous said...

Do you think Dan they will release 2008 Scalpels also with Fatty? I am thinking of buying a Scalpel and dont know whether it is better to pick the 2007 Scalpel 4 or wait for 2008 Scalpels. As you see my price limit is around Scalpel 4. I have doubts about using 80 mm Fatty on 90 mm rear 2008 geometry. I guess, they will put some FOX or RS on lower models after lefty. What do you think? Now I can get Scalpel 3 for about 2650 EUR but it is too much for me... Thanks very much for response...respect to your awsome web!
MartinH
martin.hilpert@post.cz