2007/04/03

Impreza 2008



I'm not sure what I think about it yet, the new car is lighter and stiffer but looks fatter and slightly more boring, even in WRX trim, pictured here. It's also available as a hatch, no more wagon. Still, a Subaru is the fastest and safest way to get to the mountains, even in serious blizzards. I had the joy to experience driving a Subaru on snowy highways this year and often, there was the right lane and the Subaru lane.



But we will have to wait for the steroids boosted STI for an aggressive looking Impreza it seems. Or hope Mitsubishi will sell the upcoming Lancer Evolution X (pictured below) in Canada to be the ultimate small road rocket (just look what an older and much uglier version can do). For now, I'll stick to my porky but loved Outback.



And yes, I'm a car guy now!

2 comments:

LP said...

Trop bien la Evo X...

Dan Gerous said...

Ouep, mais bon, ça me prendrais une deuxième job pour me la permettre le jour qu'ils vont la sortir...