2007/01/29

I moved



I don't post much these days do I? No no, I didn't slice my fingers off while sharpening the edges on my board, preventing me from typing on my keyboard, I just moved. That's right, I rented a truck, tricked a few friends into helping me out and I left the Plaza St-Hubert hell hole for a smaller but better world. I don't have my computer plugged yet and I have many things to do still so expect a week or so of less than frequent postings. I'll be back in full force though...

3 comments:

LP said...

'Culé! Trop sorti de la zone!

(à dire avec un accent "cité" francais)

Lucidik said...

hey.. on va en board quand mec ???
je sais que tu préfères arranger tes trucs chez toi pour nous recevoir au plus vite MAIS y'a quand même une montagne qui nous appelle.

Ma flasque s'emmerde dans l'armoire...

Dan Gerous said...

C'est ça mon problème: je ne sais plus où est ma flasque avec cette histoire de déménagement!