2006/12/21

Many abilities, no buttons.

Introducing iPhone.



I know this website is more about snowboarding, mountain biking and music but I still have a Mac geek in me so this article got my attention. Is that the next device in the iPod family?

The rumored iPhone transforms the familiar scroll wheel virtually on a touch screen when used as an iPod, the touch screen turns to a numbered keypad when used as a cell phone or a full keyboard for typing... I would see the whole face as one big touch screen though, not a screen at the top and a laptop like pad at the bottom. That way, the different interfaces get displayed so you can push on the virtual buttons and scroll wheel. A mix between this guy's dream and what will probably become a reality sooner or later from Apple... We'll see, maybe.

No comments: